We are looking for a Xamarin developer interested in building performant mobile apps on both the iOS and Android platforms. You will be responsible for architecting and building these applications, as well as coordinating with the teams responsible for other layers of the product infrastructure. Building a product is a highly collaborative effort, and as such, a strong team player with a commitment to perfection is required.
- Strong C# and .NET skills including LINQ
- Xamarin Forms and Xamarin for mobile application development
- Android / iOS app development
- Integrating with existing and creating new web services
- Experience in implementing localisation and regionalisation in applications
- Familiarity of ORM / Data Abstraction Frameworks
- Experience with XUnit, NUnit, and Xamarin.UITest
- Understanding of Agile methodologies and use of Git
- Knack for writing clean, readable, and easily maintainable code
- BSc/BA in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Good problem solving skills and attention to detail
- Build pixel-perfect, buttery smooth UIs across both mobile platforms.
- Leverage native APIs for deep integrations with both platforms.
- Diagnose and fix bugs and performance bottlenecks for performance that feels native.
- Reach out to the open source community to encourage and help implement mission-critical software fixes—React Native moves fast and often breaks things.
- Maintain code and write automated tests to ensure the product is of the highest quality.
- Transition existing React web apps to React Native.
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- Work within an agile group with team members at all levels of IT to promote positive change, software best-practices, technical guidance when requested.
How to Apply
- Follow this link to download the CV template.
- Complete the template.
- Complete the application form with the updated CV.
- We will contact you once you qualify for an interview.